2. Where did you hear about it?
Everyone was going mad about it and at the time, I didn't understand why. But I first heard about it from JackSepticEye playing it. I watched his playthrough and fell in love with the story, and after that, I had to play it myself.
3. How many playthroughs have you completed already (and what routes)?
4 Pacifist routes so far. I tried to do a genocide route myself and couldn't bring myself to kill Papyrus. I reset and did another pacifist to say sorry.
I have had to do the Sans battle for a friend as they couldn't get past him. I felt absolutely awful but I couldn't stand my friend raging anymore. Even though I died a fair few times too.
I have no idea how, but I did beat him eventually.. then cried.... a lot
4. What is your favorite fan theory?
Gaster is Sans and Papyrus' father.
5. Who is your favorite character and why?
Undyne. I love all the characters but I absolutely love everything about Undyne
6. What would you do upon falling into the Underground (assume you know nothing about it)?
Probably freak the heck out at first, but once I become accustomed to the world of monsters, I'd love it there. I absolutely love the design for Waterfall so I'd probably spend most of my time there.
7. What part of the game scared you the most?
Seeing that the game renamed itself Floweytale once he absorbed the souls. And the disturbing faces he made while giving his speech before he became that horrific photoshop creation
8. What part of the game did you like the best?
Can I say all of it?
Okay, the last part of Omega flowey's fight, where the piano part is playing and the souls are circling you, then Flowey's defense dropping to 0. Giving you a fighting chance to win, and that sense of relief when you can actually do some damage to him. The music is AWESOME too.
9. Is there anything about the storyline that you felt was unfinished or confusing?
W. D. Gaster. WE NEED ANSWERS.
12. If you could cosplay any character, who would you cosplay?
13. You are stuck in a room with one of the characters with no visible way out; assume that there is a way to leave, but you’d have to work together to figure it out. Who would you want to be stuck with and why? (Reasons being teleportation and timeline jumping doesn’t count as an effective way out, either! That’s too easy )
Dammit I was gonna say Sans so we could teleport.
Hmm, I think Toriel. She seems the most calm and collected, we'd try different ways to get out until we found the solution.
14. Would you smooch a ghost?
15. Assume you could only taste one of the following: Papyrus’s spaghetti, Toriel’s butterscotch-cinnamon pie, Grillby’s burgers and fries, Nice Cream, or a Glamburger. Which one would you taste?
Honestly, a nicecream. It looks interesting, I believe it would have a bubblegum type flavour. And of course I want a nice message
17. Out of all the locations in the game, where would you rather live?
Waterfall. I absolutely love everything about it.
18. What is your favorite track from the game?
Can I say all of them?
Okay, [Memory] , [Undertale] or [His Theme] Basically any song with that tune, I think it's amazing. But I also love [Battle Against A True Hero] I just don't like the circumstances you hear it under
But I love all the songs so..
19. Out of all the monsters shown, what kind of monster would you want to be?
Nah but seriously, Lesser Dog. I will never be too small to reach high things again, (Not that I ever had that problem before but just to be safe)
20. Do you think if you had to go through the True Lab yourself, you would be able to do it? Or would you chicken out?
Honestly, I think so. I am a very curious person so I think my curiosity would push me to go further.
21. Do you look at buttercups a completely different way now?
Nope. There is only one flowey.
22. Junior Jumble or crosswords?
Junior Jumble… I suck at crosswords
23. Who is your least favorite character and why?
I can't choose one. I really can't. I love all the characters for their own individual reasons. (But maybe Muffet just because I hate spiders and she's sO FREAKING DIFFICULT)
24. Do you have any headcanons?
Markiplier is Mettaton’s voice
The conversation you hear from echo flowers about wishes are Sans and Papyrus.
Sans' HP increased after the true ending.
Undyne played piano a lot more after she went to the surface rather than training to fight.
Toriel and Asgore got back together.
Monster kid became Frisk's best friend.
Monsters have a longer lifespan. Some of them can even reach ages of 1000.
Two of the previous human souls knew each other. And one fell into the Underground searching for their missing brother/sister/friend/sweetheart/comrade
Alphys finds a way to bring Asriel back once she has better resources after being on the surface. (GOAT FAMILY MUST BE HAPPY DAMMIT)
and last, but not least…